Friday, July 20, 2007

Day 12

Evening-

Today I woke up and felt great. That is relative to how I have been feeling. Instead of walking around like the hunch back of Notre Dame I could walk around “regular”. I didn’t know if my body had just made another adjustment or was done with some big cleansing job or what. But I welcomed the change. I am still weak, but I could do things like walk to the other end of the house without planning it and taking rests along the way. Toward the late afternoon I was more tired but nothing like I have been.

I had a dynamic self discovery session, a short one, with Elchanan this morning. He said my temperature, blood pressure, and lymphatic circulation was out of kilter. Some how, perhaps from my smoking in the past, the three processes were no longer working together as they should so I focused on getting them back in sync. When done he said I had completed the process and I trust they are now working with better coordination. (How does he know these things?).

My morale is very high. Part of that is the feeling so much better. Part is having talked to Elchanan. I want to stay with this until he says it’s a good time to break, and I am not concerned about how long it takes. It will be what it will be. I am locked into being healthy. I want to be healthy with a real passion. I visualize my body doing this grand housecleaning, correcting my years of bad habits, fixing things I didn’t even know were brewing. When it’s time to stop, I will keep my diet clean and get some muscle tone. If I need to short fast later I will. If I need another long one, I will. I can see now more clearly how this fast is a great gift to myself.

Usually this is where I say I’m tired and have to go to bed. Well I am not tired and am going off to read!

See you tomorrow night-

Seena

No comments: