Thursday, July 19, 2007

Day 11

Welcome-

Today was a weaker day than yesterday but a good one. I guess my reserves will ebb and flow with the demands of my inner cleansing. Since I make a hundred trips to the water and the bathroom it’s not like I’m just lying down all day. I sit when I remember but I have always been one to lay down- reading, watching TV- I am not comfortable in a chair. Even when studying for school if there was a lot of reading involved I’d be on my back propped up with pillow behind my head.

I have new rashes. If I stand with my right palm to the side of my body, then move it back a few inches I am right on top of the new rash- half on my butt. It is about the size of my hand. I also notice I am bringing up stuff from my throat- nothing solid or colored and it took me a while before I realized I was doing it. It could be the decades of smoking. If it increases I will have to spit it out rather than just swallow as I can tell it my stomach will get upset and I don’t look forward to puking. That would surly mess up my hydration!

I started reading “The Liberty Dollar Solution To the Federal Reserve” today and I think it is a great book. It fills in my huge voids of knowledge about money and its relationship to liberty. I have so little background and it really doesn’t matter because we aren’t taught much in school that furthers my education on these subjects. I like the flow of the book and find it not so technical that I fall asleep. It’s not a quick read like a novel, but it may be one of the more instructive books I’ve read in years.

The Padres won 1-0 and the Dodgers lost their game so we are tied for first together again. I know nobody out there cares but this is the highlight of my whole day. I know I cleanse better when they win (just kidding). The days are endless repetitions of drinking water and peeing with a few phone calls and occasional sunshine. I look forward to the games.

That is it- I am tired (what else is new) and am going to exchange the couch for the bed.

Bye-

Seena

No comments: