Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Day 8

Salutations-

Taking in more water was the best thing I could have done to make myself more comfortable. I am not "forcing" water, but I am trying not to allow myself to get to the dry mouth stage. I seem to be ignoring the thirst in the back of the throat signal that I need water. I haven't felt that "I am so weak I feel terrible" stage since I have increased my water consumption. This makes life so much easier. Yesterday a friend was freaking out because his computer crashed and he had to start from the beginning- he had lost everything. Since he was only a couple of blocks away he picked me up and I spent 20 minutes setting up his email account and reinstalled his security system. Then I laid down and rested for an hour and a half watching TV and napping- then I went home. It was nice to be in a different environment for a couple of hours as I was getting cabin fever.

In addition to becoming serious about a "real" garden I have another direction I want to go. I want to set up a fun and efficient physical exercise program. I have neglected this part of my health and I miss it. I want to start playing in my 50 and over basketball league again, and working out with weights and stretching. I also want to use the bike I got five years ago that I never use. When I am done with this fast I am going to be very much aware of how little muscle I really have.

Got to go and prepare for my dynamic self discovery session with Elchanan. I hope we work on something to assist my fasting.

See you later-

Seena

No comments: