Thursday, July 12, 2007

Day 4

Greetings-

Today I had no responsibilities other than feeding the dogs and bringing in the trash can. I think that the days will just kind of be the same from now on. I got sun in the afternoon and just laid around. I was a little less weak than yesterday, but I still have to be careful getting up too fast and I wouldn't drive feeling like this. But other than the weakness I have had no hunger and no uncomfortable feelings. Today I had no bowel movement, again. I got on the scale this morning and weighed about six pounds less than I did on the first day- but I am not sure how accurate the scale is. I hear it fluctuates every time you get on it, but I got on a couple of times and it was the same.

There isn't another thing I could add to this post, that's how nothing today was. But rest is the whole idea.

Maybe tomorrow's post will be more interesting.

Seena

No comments: