Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Day 9

Hi all-

I’ve decided to write short snippets throughout the day because I have limited reserves. Often I wait until the next morning to write because I am tired after the Padre game and the details of the day are gone.

I had a dynamic self-discovery session this morning with Elchanan. It was interesting because it was half the length of a regular session (but we will do them twice as often through my fast) and the statements were related to my fasting. “Every part of my system works in perfect harmony.” “It’s safe and OK for me to let go of anything and everything that no longer serves me.” The statements that have “it’s safe and OK” in them are my favorites- I apparently have safety issues.

It is comforting to know he is there with answers I can trust. I learned this will probably be a long fast; my kidneys are ridding themselves of toxins through rashes on my hips, and my worry of having stored lots of mercury (working as a dental tech and a ton of fillings) is well founded. Heavy metals are slow to leave the body so I am in for the long haul.

When I mentioned the new rash on my hips he said that’s the kidneys. Later I reached to the back of my left side, behind the new rash and felt another rash right where my kidney is. When you take his God given intelligence, his intuition, his understanding of nature’s design, and some kind of gift that produces a synergy- you end up with a resource that is awe inspiring. And respect inspiring. And gratitude inspiring.

I have to spend more time without the distractions that I make to let the time pass quicker. I almost never just lay there and do some quiet time. So I am setting aside some time to do this, but I want to approach it with more of a play mentality. I want to do some fun imagining along with some more serious musings. I will think about this tomorrow because I am going to go to sleep soon.

Today’s energy was different. I felt OK but started two tasks and ran out of energy in the middle of both. I had to give my little dog a bath in the kitchen sink. Usually I let the suds soak in for four or five minutes. I don’t think it was much more than a minute and a half and I was rinsing him off. I just couldn’t stand any longer. Same when I fed the dogs. It is a multi task chore- and I had to rest between each step. They weren’t happy. I also had a slew of calls for the owner of the house, and two people came to the door. The next fast I do will be at a professional fast center where I can actually rest.

Good night-

Seena

No comments: