Thursday, July 12, 2007

Day 3

Hi all-

Day 3 was so uneventful that I forgot to write at the end of the day. I did have the phone guy come in the morning and he fixed the phone. Then later the gardener came and did the lawns. But there should only be regular routine from now on,

Yesterday I woke up feeling weaker than I had been feeling, but not like I felt the day before in the morning. This generalized weakness lasted all day so I laid around the whole day. I have to just be careful transitioning from laying down for a long time to standing. I have to sit a while in between. Maybe my blood pressure is lower, and it's on the low side to begin with.

I took a bath. I read and listened to the radio. I sunbathed in the afternoon. I had no bowel movement. I slept very well last night. I am experiencing no unusual symptoms of cleansing that I am aware of (no body odor, no coated tongue, no nothing). A rash that I have always assumed was recurring shingles on my left hip which had been growing and itching for two weeks- as is its pattern- has almost resolved. That's nice.

And that is it. I feel good when I am in a sitting position like now at the computer- so I will try to sit more than lay down, and maybe stand after that. When I feel weak I want to lay down, so it is kind of like a vicious cycle. When I am feeling weak I am kind of crabby when I have to talk on the phone. That's not nice.

That is it, I will try to not forget to write tonight-

Seena

No comments: