Sunday, July 8, 2007

Fast Off!

Hi-

At first I put "Less than 1 day till my fast" as a title until I realized I'm done eating for today so I guess this is the start! I am ready.

This was a very quiet and uneventful day. I finished moving all my things to the dog/house sit place and will stay here tonight so I can take my vacationing friend to the airport to start her trip in the AM. I am ready.

I had a late breakfast (11:00) of watermelon. I had an early supper of watermelon (4PM). And I just finished watching the Padres lose while I finished off the last of the watermelon (8PM). No more food. I am ready.

I brought in enough water to float a small fishing boat. I brought in enough educational books to start a small school. I won't watch TV, but have the "Planet Earth" series of 5 DVDs here because I want to limit my watching a TV screen and want something of quality to watch. I will listen to the Padres on the radio and not watch on the TV. I have the lounge chair set on the patio in the sun so I can catch the early morning and late afternoon mild sun. I am ready.

So let the fast begin.

I am ready.

Seena

1 comment:

greenmama! said...

Cool blog, Seena!

:), Marjorie