Saturday, July 14, 2007

Day 5

Hello, Hello, Hello-

My day was quiet. I started reading a novel in the morning and read straight through and finished in the afternoon. No bowel movement and I didn't lay in the sun today. I listened to the Padres lose and went to bed. I need to focus on having quiet time for myself without any reading, listening, watching to distract me. I will work on that.

I forgot to write last night so this is the morning after. I weighed myself and I have lost 10 pounds. I felt weakish in the morning and better in the afternoon and evening. I am never hungry and have no cravings, although I think about food in a pleasant way. In the kind of way that makes you appreciate it, that makes you want to take more time with it when you again start eating. And the food I think about is not SAD. I find that interesting. I want fruit, ripe and sweet fruit. And crispy greens.

I am sleeping well. I don't find myself napping much, but I am laying down a lot of the time. This morning I am feeling pretty strong so I am going to go home and pick up my mail and check the house. This is the first time I felt I could do this without worry.

My friends think I am crazy. My closest friends worry about me. It's so extreme and this can't be healthy- I hear a lot of that. So I will lead by example- I won't die and I will be very healthy! I am feeling very good emotionally. I have become my own best friend.

That's it- see you all tomorrow-

Seena

No comments: