Monday, July 9, 2007

Day 1

Hi everyone-

I haven't eaten in just over 24 hours. I was pretty busy today so I wasn't dwelling on food. I took my friend to the airport, went home to orientate my neighbors on mail pick up, watering, and taking out my trash tomorrow. I came back to the house and was here for the plumber, then rested and napped. At 5 Pm I had a two hour teleconference. That made me tired.

I have had a lot of water. I drank when I was thirsty and peed a lot! I haven't really felt much like I have been resting, and tomorrow won't be much different, but tomorrow is almost the last of my scheduled responsibilities- just the phone technician who is coming on Wednesday.

My stomach gurgled once or twice, but I haven't felt hungry all day. And for some reason I don't expect I will feel hunger from now on. But I do expect I will become more tired. So far it was just another day, only I didn't take the time to eat.

That's it. Not very exciting but that is how it was. I did weigh myself so I would have some reference. I very seldom weigh myself. My concern for the last two years has been on building health, and I trusted my weight would find its natural level.

See you tomorrow-

Seena

No comments: