Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Day 16

Hello all-

I tried to write last night but was too tired so here I am again writing the morning after. Yesterday was my first day home and I rested lots. I didn't do anything other than water and pee me and feed the dog. I napped more than I have any other day. I had a little energy in the morning and less through out the day, even with the naps. My rashes are active and itchy, the right side in particular covers a large area.

In the morning I had a Dynamic Self-discovery session with Elchanan. He said the fast was going very well and that there appeared to be no DSD work to do. So we didn't do any, but I asked lots of questions and felt once again reassured and motivated when we were done. I asked it it still looked like a 30 day fast and he got a "no", but that may not be what I might hear on Friday when I talk to him again. Upon later reflection I thought that we never asked if it would be longer than 30 days- so I am reserving any expectations.

I did a lot of "scattered" reading. I picked up this and that and just read to fill the time. One book I revisited was Dr. Doug's 80-10-10 book- I was interested in the evening meals. Before I had little interest in the blended meals (other than my morning smoothies) because I had heard so many stories about how blended meals were tasteless. I have an Ann Wigmore book about nothing but blended meals and was never motivated to try one. But I want to re-investigate this topic because my head is changing about food. My sense of taste is so much better now that I don't use condiments, I really enjoy the taste of what I am eating. And I now eat organic produce so what I am eating tastes better to begin with. I find myself wanting to try some of his recipes, and have begun creating my own in my head. And without any stimulation at all for so long on this fast, my taste buds will be even more sensitive. Elchanan says I will have a whole brand new relationship with food.

I am going to try REALLY hard to write tonight, but Elchanan says to always take care of myself first and when the tank is out of gas, I am happy to just make it to the bed and flop for the night.

Later-

Seena

No comments: