Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Day 15

Hi-

Today was moving day so it was packed full of things I had to do. I needed to try and make the house look like it looked when I got there and I had to prepare all the stuff I brought for the trip to bring back home. Of course, looking back I could have literally left 75% of that stuff at home. This knowledge is of no use to me now as I am positive I would never fast again away from home unless it was a formal place to fast.

I started the day off with the very best energy I have had yet. Thank goodness because I needed it. When it was time to move me back I was absolutely wiped out. I had a ton of mail to go through and all my stuff from the trip is all over the front room. And it can stay there until the fast is done for all I care- it is the morning after now and I am still really weak.

I have to prepare for my DSD session with Elchanan. I also have plans to do nothing but rest from now on. Elchanan says the third week is when a lot of real cleansing takes place. So cleanse away body!

I am too tired to write more, but I will do better tonight when I have rested.

Bye-

Seena

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seena, Thanks so much for keeping us updated on your fast! You're doing great! Best regards, Jim.

greenmama! said...

Hi Seena,

Thanks for keeping this blog so that we can see what it's like to fast.

Jason and I wish you well!

Marjorie