Friday, July 27, 2007

Day 19

Hello everybody-

I just talked to Elchanan and there is light at the end of the tunnel! I will be breaking my fast on Monday- which will make 21 days. He gave me re-feeding instructions for the first two days. I will be calling him in the morning on Monday just to make sure everything is understood and set.

He gave me a very difficult assignment. He wants me to be bored for the next three days. I have avoided dealing with myself throughout this fast by my many distractions- TV, radio, computer. I can read, but need to pay attention to when my eyes feel tired. I will stop blogging until early next week. This is an interesting challenge. Can I do nothing for three days?

I have someone bringing me a seeded organic watermelon on Sunday. Just knowing there is an end makes my heart SING!

I will be back with the taste of watermelon in my mouth.

Thanks for the company-

Seena

1 comment:

tonyk said...

You and me! Right now! One on one to 21 points. YOU get first outs.