Sunday, July 15, 2007

Day 7

Hello to you my readers-

Another uneventful day. I am not sure how I could have an eventful day unless something goes astray. Two very good friends who call me to make sure I am all right think I am harming myself and yesterday they both, separate from each other, said my words were slurring. One even said "Have you been drinking?". Like I could drink in this condition. Anyway I emailed Elchanan and asked if slurring (which I cannot hear myself) is significant and he said if I can get to my water and get to the bathroom and my lips are not chapped and could write that email then I am fine. So I am fine.

I have increased my water intake. Too often I go quickly from wet mouth to dry mouth and want to keep hydrated without dehydration symptoms. I have found doing this increases my trips to the bathroom but makes me feel much less weak. So perhaps this week of fasting will be more pleasant than the last. I think my body must be much cleaner than the average faster because I have had no uncomfortable symptoms, no bad breath, no body odor, and no coated tongue. I hope that means my body is working on deeper things than getting everyday toxins out. That would be great!

It is remarkable how fewer toxins I allow in, on, or around my body. I use no commercial person hygiene products, although I sometimes use vinegar and apple cider on my hair. I eat organic fruits and vegetables. I changed over from poisons to organic pest control, now I just repel the critters instead of kill them. It costs more but it works and I feel better about it. I use salt and vinegar to wash my laundry. I just bought my first two pair of hemp pants. The list goes on. And my reward is better health and a body clean enough not to have to go through the more uncomfortable cleansing experiences of headaches, runny nose and sore throat, rashes, stinky body and mouth etc. I guess I earned the easier ride.

So day seven draws to an end. One week. I just do them a day at a time. The Padres won and played well so all is right in the world!

See ya-

Seena

No comments: